- British Army deploys tiny helicopters | KurzweilAI
British troops are using a nano drone just 10cm long and weighing 16 grams on the front line in Afghanistan to provide vital information on the ground,
- Myanmar's graffiti artists test edges of emerging democracy – CSMonitor.com
- 10 Things You Always Wondered About Cannibalism – Business Insider
Cannibalism primer: “I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.”
- Women caught smuggling cocaine in duct tape diapers | ksdk.com
“A K-9 alerted and responded to one suspect’s mid-section. The other suspect walked with an “awkward gait.”"
- Hacker Fleet
Consider this against The Seasteading Institute’s platform efforts – Piracy? Transport? Automated boat fleets?
- Discovery Channel Covers DShape 3D Printing – YouTube
- 7 Ways You Could Blast Off by 2023
- A New Kind Of Concrete Gives Regular Buildings Living Walls | Co.Exist: World changing ideas and innovation
“This new building material is engineered to easily keep plant life living on it to create easy-to-care-for green buildings.”
- Shadow Wolves – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The “Shadow Wolves” is a unit of Native American trackers. The law enforcement unit is part of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). The Shadow Wolves’s primary task is tracking smugglers through a 76-mile (122 km) stretch of the Tohono O’odham nation territory that runs along the Mexico – United States border in the state of Arizona.
- Undercover Officers Under Strain, With No Clear Way Off the Beat – NYTimes.com
- List of band name etymologies – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The why behind The Who, among others.
- Building human body parts – CNN Photos – CNN.com Blogs
- BBC News – The hum that helps to fight crime
“But how can the police be sure that the audio evidence is genuine, that it has not been tampered with or cleverly edited? Forensic scientists have come up with the answer: they can authenticate these recordings with the help of a hum.”
- Activists Culture Jam 'Victoria's Secret' in Stand Against Rape Culture | Toronto Standard
File under corporate end-runs.