Functional Friday: It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World
Time for a little housekeeping, but, before we get to the stats, let’s run down the locations at which you can find Flash Pulp and Skinner Co. related news and babbling:
- Flash Pulp on FB: A bare-bones page for tracking episode updates and big announcements.
- The Flash Mob: A place on Facebook for fans of FP to gather and discuss the show, or whatever else comes to mind.
- Our twitter feeds: @TheJessicaMay – @0popanax – @JRDSkinner
- Skinner Co. on Facebook: In case you’re interested in more than just Flash Pulp – currently acting as a vent for office comedy.
- You can also find me on Google+
– and now, the numbers.
* * *
Flash Pulp Stats
Episode Count: 183
(In 183 AD, there was a failed attempt, by the Roman Senate, to assassinate Emperor Commodus.)
Total Run Time: 27 hours, 45 minutes
(An hour shy of how long it took Jackie Cobell to swim the English Channel.)
Average Run Time: 9.1 Minutes
(9.1 is currently the top of the line in surround sound systems.)
MP3 girth: 2.46GB
(2.46GB is the size of a pirated copy of the terrible Enter the Matrix PS2 game.)
Most Popular By Area: New York
(Just recently beating out Dallas, Texas.)
* * *
Episode Count: 26
(The number of spacetime dimensions in bosonic string theory.)
Total Run Time: 17 hours, 45 minutes
(Nearly 18 Hours. The Hebrew word for “life” is chai, which has a numerical value of 18.)
Average Run Time: 41 Minutes
(41 is supposedly how many times Paul McCartney sings the phrase “Let It Be” in Let It Be.)
MP3 girth: 1.74GB
(A 56k modem would take approximately 69 hours, 3 minutes, to download it all.)