Man about town, bmj2k, pointed me at a link to this toy:
* Flat desk area
* Left and Right built-in mouse pads
* Bench seat that fits two children and offers storage inside for supplies
* Two locking cabinet doors
* Computer wiring stores safely inside ventilated cabinet.
* Locking castors keep unit from rolling during use.
As the accompanying Gizmodo article rightly points out, this feels way too much like “Baby’s First Cubicle”.
Oddly, this implication of child labour actually inspired me to round up my own kids and put them to work.
Behold: a dramatic reading as inspired by the original text of “χώρος γραφείου“: