CNN’s front-page sometimes finds itself up against the hard questions – on those occasions, I step in to help.
Phone numbers to half-a-dozen halal pizza places, a recurring weekly alarm to call his mother, Apple store warranty info, Angry Birds, and a weather program that only ever reports the day to be “hot & arid”.
Think you know about diabetes? You don’t know jack – consider the facts:
- Diabetes once slapped a woman for cutting ahead of it in line to see the Tron sequel.
- Diabetes likes to hang out on highway overpasses and pee on passing vehicles.
- Diabetes once tested Paul Atreides with “the box”.
- Diabetes shot a man in reno, rushed him to the hospital, had him stitched up, brought him flowers, drove him home, then shot him a second time, just to watch him die.
- Diabetes steps on all the cracks, and secretly wishes it WOULD break its mother’s back.
Think you know about diabetes? Think again.
Personally, I find them all pretty mockable.
I find this sort of use and abuse of service staff pretty deplorable – just because you might encounter some poor maid napping in a hotel hallway doesn’t mean you can send her over sideways like some Wisconsinite farm-boy toppling a sleeping cow.
Yes: specifically, the one they tweeted of their junks while at the jyhadi gym.