- ▶ SHOCKING WORST TWEAKER METH HEAD EVER AT WALMART – YouTube
Body language, body language, body language.
- ▶ The world's tallest slum: Caracas' notorious Tower of David – YouTube
Welcome to the world’s tallest slum: poverty-ridden Venezuela’s Tower of David. Squatters took over this very unfinished 45-story skyscraper in the early 1990s, and they’ve been there ever since.
- Why Some Civil War Soldiers Glowed in the Dark « Xenophilia (True Strange Stuff)
Some of the Shiloh soldiers sat in the mud for two rainy days and nights waiting for the medics to get around to them. As dusk fell the first night, some of them noticed something very strange: their wounds were glowing, casting a faint light into the darkness of the battlefield.
- Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tinctor's Foul Manual | Ideas with Paul Kennedy | CBC Radio
"Arrayed on the shelves, they look like sets of encyclopedias. But one of the book boxes holds knowledge of a very different sort, a malevolent treatise, innocently labelled Treatise against the Sect of Waldensians"
- Iron overload – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Drove Hemingway, his father, and his siblings to suicide.
- Trial for 1987 slaying of Jimmy Casino to wrap up – latimes.com
- Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (Saudi Arabia) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wainuiomata mākutu lifting – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ornamental Hermits of Eccentric Modern England – Articles – House of Lore – Hermitary
Men of eccentric bent and material substance took up the practice of installing on the grounds of their estates an "ornamental hermit." An ornamental hermit was not a real hermit, as the name suggests. An ornamental hermit was a man employed by the estate-owner to reside in a contrived hermitage for a period of time and make scheduled appearances on the grounds to the pleasure of the employer and to be seen and marveled at by guests.