Self-serve drive thru
Things have been madness lately, pregnancy should really come with a hibernation period – for everyone involved. I did however come up with a quick list of creative gift ideas for those people who will shortly be hassling me for birthday/Christmas suggestions.
- An audible subscription – Audible is an audio book site that has a library full of stuff I’d like to have on my iPhone.
- Marc Ecko is an “urban designer” jackass, but I love his Boba Fett and Storm Trooper hoodies.
- Pricey, but high on my coveting list is this authentic, combat ready Scottish Basket-Hilt Broadsword.
- How about a gnome or two? I really like the Mr Gnomes on Kimmel Gnomes.
- If none of the others on this list tickles your fancy, a Kivo certificate would make an excellent choice. Essentially it’s the equivalent of giving cash, but in the interim the money is micro-lent to people in need. Feel good about not putting any thought into your gift!