Sometimes CNN gets confused and requires a little help.
I am here to provide that clarification.
All of these items are from today’s front page.
They forgot the punctuation on this one, but my guess is, based on the recent reunions of both The Backstreet Boys and The New Kids On The Block, and the depressed look on these people’s faces, that Menudo is about to announce a comeback tour for its late-’70s line-up.
- That ghost-Priest that keeps interrupting sexually-charged moments to scold unmarried fornicators.
- Well, we wanted to save up enough money for a place that wasn’t haunted first.
- At least it’s better than cutting loud-mouthed Uncle Teddy.
I’ve never heard of this scrappy Potter kid, hopefully this gets him some press coverage.
The afterlife is full of people trying to get me to play Mafia Wars? I’ll pass.
Is CNN pushing me to get married?
– What moves cohabitating couples to wed?
– How to hint at (wedding) gifts you want.
– Canned art draws oohs and awe (when given as wedding gifts?)
– Engaged- what took so long?
– Cut the butter on Thankksgiving (a married family holiday.)
– 7 jobs that are worth the stress (like fatherhood?)
As for this Harry Potter guy, I wonder how taking a leak was ever good publicity for anyone?